- login to your account and navigate to 'Setting' page. You can visit settings page by click on the user name menu option. In the 'Settings' section select 'Security settings' tab. Enter your old password and new password, then click 'Update' button.
- In case you signed up using social network account, you need to go through password recovery procedure. If you are logged in, you need to log out first. On the login Log in page login click "Forgot password?" link and proceed with instructions. We will email you a link to create a new password.Please note that due to security reasons you can recover you password only once every 24 hours.
1. Login into your account.
2. Visit Settings page. Settings page can be accesed by clicking user name menu option.
3. Visit Danger zone in Settings page.
4. Type password and click on Delete data and close my account
TheCV gives you an opportunity Post a job or to create your own professionally looking resume. Stay always online and forget about sending paper resumes while looking for a job.
Post Job on theCV.me and manage the job applicants for free.